Choose your eVoucher design
Massage Rx specializes in pain management, neuromuscular therapy, sports, and trigger point massages. Frequent or recurring pain can be very harmful and affect your job, home life and personal well-being. Many of these pain sources such as headaches, back pain, muscle strains and joint pain can be successfully treated with regular sessions of massage therapy. Massage helps to decrease pain and inflammation and can reduce the need for over the counter medicines and addictive medications.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
Not Valid with any other Offers. First Time Clients Only. Each appointment not canceled at least 24 hours before the appointment start time will automatically be charged a $35 fee for late cancelation/no show to the credit card on file.
- Massage-Rx, 2901 Riva Trace Parkway, Suite 101, Annapolis, 21401, t: 410-271-8506,